Demo Derby Cars For Sale
DEMO DERBY CARS FOR SALE. USED CARS FOR SALE IN EL PASO TX. PRIVATE CARS FOR SALE IN WALES.
Demo Derby Cars For Sale
- demo derby
- Demolition derby is a motorsport usually presented at county fairs and festivals. While rules vary from event to event, the typical demolition derby event consists of five or more drivers competing by deliberately ramming their vehicles into one another.
- for sale
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad <em>car</em> of a specified kind
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad <em>car</em>
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
In the summer of 1963, “DEMO DERBY” opened in Boston with “ROBIN AND THE SEVEN HOODS.” The same day, in Hartford, New Haven and Worcester, it opened with “VIVA LAS VEGAS.” In the next ten days, it was booked into 61 theaters all across New England. But when it was paired with The Beatles’ “A HARD DAY’S NIGHT,” it played on more than 6,000 screens, all across America. And after its spectacular first run, it continued to be booked into theaters and drive-ins for TEN MORE YEARS!
If you remember Madras shorts, penny loafers and crew cuts, don’t be surprised if “DEMO DERBY” brings a smile. It’s so real, so us, that by the time the show is over, you may have to look outside to be sure your old car isn’t still there. So, turn your DVD player into a time machine and buckle up for a wild ride down memory lane.
WARNING: We, of the sixties generation, have been romanticized for our rebellious idealism. Unless you want your children (and grandchildren) to know just how incredibly naive and innocent we really were, KEEP THIS DVD UNDER LOCK AND KEY!
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com’s standard return policy will apply.